The Killing Squad

Welcome to The Killing Squad Homepage! Please Register with our site below. For our returning members, please Log In below!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Killing Squad

Welcome to The Killing Squad Homepage! Please Register with our site below. For our returning members, please Log In below!

The Killing Squad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Killing Squad

3 posters

Not on often

Sk!nH3Ad
    Sk!nH3Ad

Not on often Empty Not on often

Post by Sk!nH3Ad Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Hey everyone,
    So yesterday I was playing in a sever and Silux recruited me for this clan. I personally do not have a Seam account or Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, but when ever i go over to my friends house I always hop on for a few rounds. Most often you can find me in the "Boobies& Beer SNIPER" lobby. I'd say I'm an alright player. I mainly play on the Playstation 3, but like I said earlier, play the PC at least two to three times a week. I'd love to play with you guys. I love being in clans that actually play together and stuff. I used to be in a clan on the Xbox 360, but then got the red rings. So just let me know if we do any GB's or anything like that. And I'll make sure to be on when needed and also so i can practice.
    Silux
    Silux

Not on often Empty Re: Not on often

Post by Silux Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Sk1nH3ad o/

Sup man... so... if you wanna join the clan, create a topic here: https://thekillingsquad.forumotion.com/f2-applications (Aplications area)
    |Ks|Redkila
    |Ks|Redkila
    |Ks|Admin
    |Ks|Admin

Post by |Ks|Redkila Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Awesome, Thanks for the interest, but as Silux said, post in our applications area using our applications format!
    No worries about being in game too often, you can always be a part of the team thorugh our forums and teaspeak, that shows your dedicated.

As for the games, we'll always let you know when we're on, and eventually when we have a scrim team put together, we'll let you know when practice and everything is.

Look forward to seeing your app soon!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:11 am