The Killing Squad

Welcome to The Killing Squad Homepage! Please Register with our site below. For our returning members, please Log In below!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Killing Squad

Welcome to The Killing Squad Homepage! Please Register with our site below. For our returning members, please Log In below!

The Killing Squad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Killing Squad

3 posters

CoD-W@W (CoD5)

RattaKilla
    RattaKilla
    |Ks|Senior Admin - Moderator
    |Ks|Senior Admin - Moderator

CoD-W@W (CoD5) Empty CoD-W@W (CoD5)

Post by RattaKilla Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:43 pm

I really liked this game, even more than CoD4.
    I didn't like the Tanks, I couldn't drive them worth a shit, and had difficulties fighting them.
    So I just tried my best to avoid them, but that sucked if nobody else would try and kill them.
    Also, the SMG's were way over-powered, especially with the 50-round drum attachment.
    I believe it is these two things that caused the loss of popularity of the game.
    But the game played well into "my" style of playing, and I loved the maps (almost all of them).
    Most LMG's came with too small of a clip, and too little recoil.
    The "Bolts" were mad good, but no match for the SMG's with 50-round drums.
    I liked the shotties much better than CoD4's, and the dogs better than the chopper.
    I really think if they had taken the time to "balance" the weapons better, the game would have faired better.

I liked that only one registered player could have a gaming-name, so no duplicate names.
    I liked the "no Steam", and the dedicated Servers (like with Cod4).
    I hate that MW2 and BO were Steam-based, and no dedicated Servers.
    |Ks|Redkila
    |Ks|Redkila
    |Ks|Admin
    |Ks|Admin

CoD-W@W (CoD5) Empty Re: CoD-W@W (CoD5)

Post by |Ks|Redkila Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:34 pm

I agree on the fact that i wish the other COD series werent steam based!
    But i never actually bought W@W, Hated the look of it, and it just didnt seem fun
    nor did i like the fact that Treyarch produced it as opposed to infinity ward
    Im 100% for infinity ward over treyarch!
    Bluekila
    Bluekila

Post by Bluekila Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:11 pm

I played w@w for a little while, i wasnt that good at cod yet so never really got into it that much. I started getting ridiculous once i started mw2 and now im ranked 500th in free for all in black ops. I enjoy the wager matches the most, I rarely play other game types.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am